Our Lavender Upholstery Paint can completely change your treasured old furnishings, carpets, cushions, curtains, upholstery in vehicles, boat interior, couch, clothes (and far more) rapidly and effectively.
Upholstery Cloth Paint dries everlasting and flexible, whereas your work space cleans up quickly; this Lavender fabric paint won’t peel or crack. The particular upholstery formulation makes use of a food-safe gas as a propellant, so it is totally non-toxic.
Furnishings still good but looking shabby? Shocked by excessive upholstering prices? Is your vehicle’s inside a bit dingy? Simply spray on our upholstery paint. Do it yourself and lower your costs.
Lavender Upholstery Paint Details
- Doesn’t rub off
- UV Protected
- CFC Free
- Dries to the touch in simply 30 minutes (72 hours before use)
- Dries at room temperature, no need to heat set
- Washes off your palms simply with soap and water
- Fade resistant
- Safe for youngsters
- Straightforward to use
- No fumes or odour
- Rejuvenate sofas, chairs, cushions, carpets, curtains, pillows, sheets, comforters, desk linens, tub mats, towels, patio furnishings!
- To be used on absorbent materials.
- Brilliant for larger surface areas.
Not all upholstery is likely to be appropriate for spraying with Upholstery Spray. So we suggest that you perform a super-quick check to see whether it is appropriate to make use of on your material.
As a rule of thumb, if water can soak up into the material then Simply Spray will too. In case your cloth is coated in some way and water can not soak up into it, then Simply Spray is not going to work and you may be better off with a Vinyl or Leather Spray Paint.